Like I said last week, I think some things are better late than never. In particular the Liebster Award.
I was super excited when Karah from The Space Between passed on the Liebster award to me (for my sofa makeover). How awesome is that? It feels so great to be recognized for being creative and blogging about it. So a huge thanks again to Karah!
I am sure a lot of you out there have seen this award go around, but for those that don’t know what it is, this is what I am told: Liebster means beloved, favorite, dearest in German. Best of all, it’s given out by fellow bloggers to up and comers with less than 200 followers, encouraging new friendships and community. Here are the rules:
- Post the award on your blog for the world to see! Check!
- Show your thanks to the blogger who awarded you the Liebster by linking back to them – THANK YOU Karah! Visit The Space Between ASAP =)
- Reveal you 5 picks for the award and let them know they’ve been chosen. I am going to pass this on to 3 lovely ladies, but we’ll get to that in a second…
- Enjoy the love and support from your fellow bloggers.
- Finally, the best rule of all, have fun and spread the love!
Ok, drum roll please…
I am passing the Liebster Award to (in no particular order)…
- Jess @ Little House Big Heart because their house is adorable, and her recent trip to Europe looked amazing!
- Jenny @ House Full of Pretty because she really has an eye for design and pretty things…oh and she shares my love of gray.
- Krystle @ Color Transformed Family because her daughter is adorable, and I just love Noah’s nursery.
So, thanks for your creative blogging ladies! Hopefully you were not awarded this yet!!